MASTER OF CORPORATE REAL ESTATE (MCR)
The Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) program is a professional designation series of seminars designed to meet the training needs of corporate real estate (CRE) professionals.
CoreNet Global is offering an 18-month accelerated MCR program for Australia-based CRE professionals.
- Special pricing - $4,814 for members and $6,197 for non members
- Payment in two (2) instalments available or pay up front.
- Automatic registration allows for MCR completion in just over 18 months
- Relationship building with group colleagues for a lifetime of networking
- Deeper insights into the industries associated with the group, through ongoing engagement and activities with peers throughout the program
The next ANZ co-hort intake is January 2023
- Enterprise Alignment - Jan 17, 19, 24, 2023
- Corporate Real Estate Finance - Mar 14, 16. 21, 2023
- Workplace Strategy Essentials - Jun 13, 15, 20, 2023
- Data-Driven Performance Improvement - Oct 10, 12, 17, 2023
- Real Estate's Impact on Financial Statements - Jan 16, 18, 23, 2024
- Capstone: Leadership and Strategy - Mar 18-22, 2024
The MCR seminars are:
relevant and practical. They are industry-based with working examples of concepts from case studies
taught by industry experts
highly interactive – you share knowledge/learnings with peers in other companies and countries.
"The CoreNet Global MCR program has been a highlight of my career. The MCR program was based on real life scenarios with excellent case studies from industry experts and it was a great opportunity to meet a wide range of Corporate Real Estate professionals. Anyone looking for a course that can really help elevate their career and industry experience, the MCR program is for you."
Leah Ong, Property & Projects Manager, Sime Darby Motors Group
"Completing CoreNet Global MCR program was an engaging experience. Throughout the course I was provided a holistic insight into all facets of CRE and it was a great balance which included information sharing from industry experts and case studies. What I found particularly valuable, when working collaboratively with others was to apply these learning to complex, real-life case studies, with support readily available from knowledgeable facilitators. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking for a strong foundation in CRE."
Deborah Sweetman, Head of Corporate Real Estate & Services-ANZ, Swisse RE
"Undertaking the CoreNet Global MCR program has been both challenging and rewarding. It has provided insights into real-world scenarios and a chance to share experience with CRE professionals from very varied backgrounds. I highly recommend the program for both the learnings it provides and the opportunity to make strong and long-lasting industry connections."
Daniel Haine, Grosvenor Performance Group
“I thoroughly enjoyed the MCR. Having been one of the less experienced property industry professionals in the 2021 cohort, I found myself listening and absorbing a lot of the experiences others in the cohort shared.
The MCR is structured in such a way which encourages everyone to contribute and challenge ideas or business frameworks. Imagine this like an incubator for thoughts, which grow or widen your perspective on the range of different topics. I would recommend the MCR to anyone who wishes to piece the full Corporate Reals Estate puzzle together. In the process, you’ll also have the privilege of bonding with people within the industry, who may continue to be that source of experience and knowledge throughout your career.”
Cameron Gardiner, Assistant Development Manager – Real Estate NSW/ACT, McDonalds Australia
Recent MCR graduates
- Anthony Payne, Telstra
- Beau Anderson, BAE Systems Australia
- Bernadette Holloway, IAG
- Brian Harman, JLL
- Cameron Gardiner, McDonalds
- Catherine Sullivan, Telstra
- Deborah Sweetman, Swisse RE
- Elena Nattrass Zuvela, Woodplc
- Hugh Mitchell, Telstra
- James Duncan, BHP
- Jelena Cvetanovic-Liddiard, IAG
- Kartik Anand, IAG
- Kurt Potent, Linkedin
- Leonie Mitaxa, Unispace
- Martin Christie, Essential Energy
- Mary Jovic, KPMG
- Melissa Annis, Property Beyond
- Michael Wheatley, Minter Ellison
- Michelle Britten, MinterEllison
- Maria Russo-Fama, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sai Kishore Avatapalli, Work Perfect
- Shelley Wiles, Deloitte Australia
- Tica Hessing, Charter Hall
- Wim de Villers, Deloitte Real Estate
For more information and to register your interest in participating, click here.
To register interest or talk to someone about the MCR programme, please contact our Learning team firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +1 404 589 3249.