Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
The Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) program is a professional designation series of seminars designed to meet the training needs of corporate real estate (CRE) professionals.
CoreNet Global is offering an 18-month accelerated MCR program for Australia-based CRE professional.
- Special pricing - $6,018 for members and $7,745 for non members
- Payment in two (2) instalments available or pay up front and receive a 20% discount.
- Automatic registration allows for MCR completion in just over 18 months
- Relationship building with group colleagues for a lifetime of networking
- Deeper insights into the industries associated with the group, through ongoing engagement and activities with peers throughout the program
The MCR seminars are:
relevant and practical. They are industry-based with working examples of concepts from case studies
taught by industry experts
highly interactive – you share knowledge/learnings with peers in other companies and countries.
View the information session here and the slides here.
If you would like to talk to past Australian participants about their experience and the benefits they gained from doing the MCR, please contact Trish Tillard at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
For more information and to register your interest in participating, click here.
To register interest or talk to someone about the MCR programme, please contact Megan Moore, Learning Experience Manager email@example.com or telephone +1 404 589 3249.