Interesting in joining the Committee?
Serving on the CoreNet Global Australia Chapter Committee affords corporate real estate leaders with:
- Nominations must be submitted by the candidates themselves.
- Current member for minimum one year prior to expression of interest.
- Attended minimum of four events over the past two years.
- Should you have any specific questions regarding the above, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest also sought from Young Leaders (35 or younger at time of joining). If you have emerging leaders within your organisation, please encourage them to apply, even if they are not currently CoreNet Global members. This is a fantastic leadership development opportunity that will help to advance their career progression with support and mentoring from senior committee members.
The below information is required as part of the application
- an overview of your professional history,
- the value you believe you will bring to the team; and
- a letter/email of support from your manager/company
Should you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to Caroline Boyce or Trish Tillard.